About Our Rates at Total Therapy North Vancouver – Marine Drive
Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy Clinic
Physiotherapy (These services are not subject to GST)
- Inital Assesment: $70
- Follow Up Visits: $70
- Extended Visit: $93
MSP (Premium Assistance): $25
Worksafe BC: $0 (for accepted claims)
Massage Therapy (These services are subject to GST)
- 30 Min treatment : $63 + GST
- 45 Min treatment : $83 + GST
- 60 Min treatment : $98 + GST
- 75 Min treatment: $118 + GST
- 90 Min treatment: $138 + GST
ICBC: same as Private Rates
Please note, we do not provide massage therapy for WorkSafe BC claims
Kinesiology & Personal Training (These services are subject to GST)
- Initial visit (30 min): $0
- One-on-one (60 min): $88 reg. / $78 weekly
- One-on-one (45 min): $73 reg. / $63 weekly
- One-on-one (30 min): $58 reg. / $48 weekly
- Group training (60 min): $55 / person
- Group training (30 min): $35 / person
ICBC: Visit fee: $35
- Debit Card
Returned cheques will be subject to an additional NSF charge.
Does my insurance cover it
“Am I covered for Physiotherapy?” is a very common question asked by our clients. However, even though it’s a common question, there isn’t a single answer.
We recommend that you read our FAQ’S page for details, but ultimately the best source of this answer comes directly from your insurance provider.
Cancelling & rescheduling
If you need to cancel an appointment, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice.
- If you are able to provide us with 24 hours notice, we do not charge a fee for cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. (There is commonly a wait list for our services and we usually can fill your spot given enough time.)
- If you give less than 24 hours notice we reserve the right to charge you a late cancellation fee
- If you simply don’t show up for an appointment, without giving us any notice, it’s considered a “No-Show”. See the next headings for details.
If you have any questions or you need to reschedule, please call us at 604-971-5212.
Outside of very rare occurrences, we always expect 24 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling appointments.
Just like with a last-minute cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you fee if you simply don’t show up for a scheduled session.
Please give us a call in advance if you can’t make it. We love hearing from you, even if you are calling to tell us you won’t be coming by!